Newsletter Europe Air Sports
We are pleased to send you attached a second part of our January newsletter, containing information on many relevant developments at political and technical level.
Your team at Europe Air Sports!
Part Two – Information and Briefings
News in this issue:
- EAS presidents’ meeting – November 2015
- EASA communication with the aviation community
- General Aviation Exhibition: aero2016
- Rulemaking Change in progress
- The new Basic Regulation proposed by the Commission enters the legislative process
- Occurrence Reporting
- Technical Opinion on EASA A-NPA 2015-10
- Europe Air Sports General Meeting 2016 - Bordeaux 9 - 10 April 2016
January Part One – Consultation
After a little gap when we were unable to bring you any news, now we suddenly have more than we can quickly manage. So I have found a new solution, which is to publish this Issue in two parts.
Our Programme Manager, René Meier, has been working hard on several Notices of Proposed Amendment (NPA) and would now like to hear from you with your views, so that he can respond on behalf of all of us. But the deadlines are very soon!
So I bring you here ‘January Part One – Consultation’. Please look at these texts and, if you are able to make some comments on them, please respond as quickly as you can.
Thank you! René and his support team
- Notice of Proposed Amendment (NPA) 2015-17 - Airworthiness Review
- Notice of Proposed Amendment (NPA) 2015-14 - Air Navigation, SERA
- Notice of Proposed Amendment (NPA) 2015-20 - Pilot Training outside ATO
- Notice of Proposed Amendment (NPA) 2015-18 (A) (B) (C) - Update Air Operations
- Key Contacts
- Sign up for the Newsletter!
Bericht van Europe Air Sports.