Europe Air Sports newsletter
Europe Air Sports (EAS) is the voice of sports and recreational aviation in Europe. Established in 1988 as a non-profit organisation, and since 1994 affiliated to the global Fédération Aéronautique Internationale (FAI), our objective is the long-term promotion and protection of sports and recreational aviation in Europe.
In particular our mission is to represent the interests of pilots and light aircraft owners / operators in civil aviation regulatory developments.
There has been a lot going on and this newsletter aims to bring you up to date with recent progress. We include a review from our President David Roberts on some of the successes that Europe Air Sports has achieved over several years. Those of you able to attend the Technical meeting next month will have the opportunity to hear more detail about the work currently under way.
News in this issue:
- EAS Successes: The Known Unknowns
- What is the current situation of the “possible revision” of the Basic Regulation?
- Still “enroute” to Part-ML or now on a “stabilised final approach”?
- Occurrence Reporting/Just Culture/Safety Culture
- Two comments on the developments surrounding RPAS (or Drones)
- A-NPA 2015-10 - Introduction of a Regulatory Framework for the Operation of Drones ... 5 European Parliament adopts position on Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS)
- Notice of Proposed Amendment 2015-13
- Key contacts
Sign up for the newsletter
If you would like to receive future issues of the Newsletter direct to your inbox, please sign up on the Europe Air Sports website.