EAS Newsletter Winter 2018
Europe Air Sports (EAS) is the voice of sports and recreational aviation in Europe. Established in 1988 as a non-profit organisation, and since 1994 affiliated to the global Fédération Aéronautique Internationale (FAI), our objective is the long-term promotion and protection of sports and recreational aviation in Europe.
In particular our mission is to represent the interests of pilots and light aircraft owners / operators in civil aviation regulatory developments.
News in this issue
- Marcel Felten
- And now is the time for me to retire
- European Plan for Aviation Safety (EPAS) 2018-2022
- DTO regulation is born
- EASA Publishes their Technical Opinion and Draft Regulations for Unmanned Aircraft
- Helsinki High Level Conference on Drones, November 2017
- Keeping up good relations with DG MOVE
- Europe Air Sports General Meeting 2018
- European Powered Flying Union’s Annual General Meeting
- European Hang- and Paragliding Union’s Annual General Meeting
- Key contacts
Sign up for the newsletter